Do you or do you work at a start-up and are you ready for the next step? Do you want to do business and network with companies and investors? Then join the Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland (RVO) to Slush 2021, the biggest and most important start-up event in the world. Slush 2021 will be held from 29 November to 3 December in Helsinki, Finland. There are two different programmes. You can participate from 29 or 30 November.
The RVO start-up mission to Slush is made for young, often technology driven companies that want to grow fast with a scalable business model.
The Dutch delegation consists of Dutch tech start-ups that are ready for the next international step in their business and product development.
Who is it for?
You can participate if you meet the following requirements:
– the product or service is high-tech and innovative;
– there is already market acceptance for the product or service on the Dutch market;
– you have already started or are ready for international upscaling;
– you are looking for partners for innovation cooperation;
– you are looking for seed, series A or series B financing rounds;
– You have a Dutch Chamber of Commerce registration;
– the product or service is potentially ‘disruptive’. The product may even be able to change a market.
Costs Participation costs € 500 excluding VAT per Dutch organisation (maximum 2 participants per company). See the webpage for an overview of what you get for this amount.
Participation Register for participation. Please note that each participant must register separately. The deadline for registration is 30 September.
We have a maximum of 15 start-ups for this mission. After the registration deadline, it will be decided which start-ups can participate.